Monday, February 6, 2017

Love those Patriots

I knew that I was probably going to miss an exciting game when I booked my ticket for this trip, but I had no idea that I would miss the best Super Bowl ever. I went to bed at about 11 because I was tired. I thought I might wake up during the night to check on the gam. . Sure enough I woke up when the Falcons were up by a TD. 
It was hard to follow because the play by play was exceedingly slow and the scoring feed didn't match up. But I stayed with it till half time. Although I didn't lose hope I realized that I'd be under the covers watching the feed stream slowly for another hour at least. I have a big day today so I  shut my mind down and finally went to sleep. 
The next morning when I checked, the initial result was the score at half time which was marked as final. I was feeling discouraged and resigned when the actual final score popped up. Sooo exciting. I can't believe that Brady actually passed for over 400 yards. Records must still be tumbling. And Roger Godell must have loved  presenting that trophy. 
I can't wait to get home to watch from beginning to end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment