Friday, December 6, 2013

Signing off

It has been nearly a month since I returned from Africa.  And it has been some time since I last wrote on my blog.  I have decided to stop regular entries for the time being.  I hope to travel again in the spring, and will begin to write again.

I have thoroughly enjoyed writing this blog.  I am surprised by how it enhanced my understanding and my trip.  I approached each day differently knowing I would be writing about it.  I hope to experience that same enrichment the next time I travel.

I have also been astonished by how many page views I have had, from many different countries.  I would never have imagined that so many people would have found and followed what I wrote.  I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.

For some time, I have wanted to write about teaching and learning.  I intend to begin another blog on teaching and learning after the Christmas holidays.  I will post the link here, in case any of you want to follow what I have to say on that topic.

Finally, I want to say something about my final post about Uganda Christian University.  I have been mulling this over in my mind for a while.  It was an essential element of our trip, but it is something I continue to think about and reflect on.  I hope you find it stimulating and thought provoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment